Thursday, December 19, 2013

Grade School Christmas Party

I did a Christmas Party for 2nd Graders this year. My ideas would really work for any grade. This party was organized center style which is to say I put kids in groups of 5-6. Then I had the kid groups rotate every 12-15 minutes to a new area to do the new activity.


    Christmas Center Sign printable here

    My centers:
    1. Winter Pictionary (printable words here)
    2. Snowball toss (big marshmallows)
    3. Nutstacker game (Candy cane & metal nuts)
    4. Stack-a-Tree (Plastic Cups speed stack)
    5. Decorate a gingerbread house (graham cracker house hot glued)
    I got many of my ideas off pinterest, and modified where needed. Winter Pictionary isn't a new game concept I am sure but it didn't have any printable words available anywhere. Yes it is easy to do yourself but why do it if someone else has? In fact I looked for printable ones way longer than it took to make my own. (shh don't tell)

    No comments:

    Post a Comment