Thursday, September 19, 2013

September 2013 Visiting Teaching

I loved the message this month. There was a lot of things that I personally felt applied to me.


  1. Click here for the official visiting teaching message.
  2. Principles of self reliance card printable here from Mish Mash Mom. So cute.
  3. I have the Artisan bread in 5 minutes a day book. The recipe is shared for free on their site and if you go here you can print the recipe on 8.5x11, 4x6 or 3x5's I printed them out as 4x6's on card stock.
  4. Mirror, mirror am I a sloth? Click here for the scripture printout and here for the mirror handout.


Instructions for the Mirror scripture handout.
Print the scripture out on nice paper cut every 3 inches. Print our mirror handout on card stock, cut out. Tape/glue back to back one sloth one plain. Paperclip the mirror to the top of the scripture print. Tada.


The self reliance printable was super inspired check out Mish Mash Mom's monthly visiting teaching idea here. Amazing isn't she.

No comments:

Post a Comment