Wednesday, May 23, 2012

May Visiting Teaching 2012

This month is difficult. There has been a lot of printables that are amazing that go along with conference. There are so many talks and every sister is so different I decided to print a few of my personal favorite quotes and bought a copy of the April general conference Ensign for each of my sisters.

Thank you Spiritually Thinking for your wonderful poster size prints. They are beautiful and definitely helped me out this month with visiting teaching. Please click image above to download and print quotes from April 2012 general conference.





Here are another three of my fave free printables from by BitsyCreations. Thanks for sharing your stunning printables with the world. I love, love, love them.

Click any of the above images then select your quote(s), download image to your computer and print 4 per page. I printed three different quotes and attached them to my ensign magazine with a paper clip.



Super simple. Enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment