Sunday, April 8, 2012

April Visiting Teaching 2012

It always starts with the message for me. I read and pray before I begin to create anything to go along with this sacred message. I pull the quotes out of the message and integrate them in handouts and crafts. I invite the spirit as I teach and use my creations for visuals. That will, hopefully, long after I leave the sisters whom I visit will get them to ponder on the words.

It's the spirit that helps them remember, the spirit's powerful. So I always print the actual .pdf message out for each sister, my companion and myself. So while I share the message, they can read along and so can my companion.


the message

 


Click above image for the pdf. Problems? Just go to here to get to lds.org's April Ensign and print the message out there. If you find the visiting teaching message and click the icon in the download column instead of the title of the message you will get the pdf which is so much prettier. But it takes more ink. So your choice.


quote of the month handout

April eggs four per page


Click above image for the pdf.



gift handout

Visiting teachers grow, care and take action seed packet handout. 


Click above image for pdf.



So I'm pretty new at sharing. On my computer these pdf's are crisp, but I am seeing that the wildflower seed packets are looking a little grainy. I'm attempting to fix this problem. But thought I'd still just post both handouts for this month right now and fix it later.

All these files are for personal use

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for your VT ideas! I printed all these out and they look fine.

    ReplyDelete