Thursday, August 2, 2012

August Visiting Teaching 2012




for August's message click here
or click here for lds.org official site. Then click download > text from list to download the pdf. You can print the pdf any size you want. 50% is my new go to size. [or 2 up]



Play a game, to learn more about each other. Directions included.
You'll need a snack bag, or you can use a sandwich bag.

How to




1. Cut out all pieces. 2. Place in snack size bag.

3. Slip "game bag label" side over baggie flap and one on outside of baggie then staple.
Stapling this way you can use and reuse the bag to hold your pieces in and it will stay labeled.

Game Play

1. Place life reserve down. 2. Take turns placing shark cards down,
sharing as you do a trial. [personal or example]
 
3. After all shark cards are placed, take turns placing calimg water cards.
Read the words on what we can do to "calm" others trials. Give and example

I'm busy as you all are. I have an idea for the kids/ladies for a snack. One is lifesavers. One is cupcakes or cookies that look like life preservers. Simple fast things. I will have more time to develop this idea but not until next week. I have a birthday party and activity days that I have to do. Also I will start posting my ideas on activity days. 

No comments:

Post a Comment